SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Information Services and Technology
Telecommunications Department Contact Quick Reference
|Telecom Director||(718) 270-7692||Lou Santoro|
|Telecom Administrator||(718) 270-2433||Uriah Gardner|
|Telecom Wireless Services Specialist||(718) 270-7689||Ricardo Lorenzo|
|Telecom Technician||(718) 270-1776||Phil Fried|
|Telecom Technician||(718) 270-7769||Raymond Berrios|
|Service Requests||(718) 270-2840||Telecom Main|
- Telephone Dialing Instructions
- How to Process a Telephone Request
- DMC Telephone System Feature Instructions
- Controlling Telephone Costs
- Voice Messaging System Overview
- Increased redundancy and upgrade for voice access — this wil ensure that SUNY Downstate has multiple entry points for all voice and data services, and that failover and redundant systems are adequate for the Center to carry out it’s mission in the event of a disaster.
- Physical Plant enhancements
- Web-based on-call scheduling
- Web-based paging
- Station review — this project will document the complete internal cable infrastructure at Downstate Medical Center.
- Implementing Pinnacle telephone billing system.
- Improvements to cellular coverage within the Downstate Medical Center campus.